POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : post_process suggestions? : Re: post_process suggestions? Server Time
2 Sep 2024 14:18:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: post_process suggestions?
From: Sigmund Kyrre Aas
Date: 29 Apr 2000 18:11:12
Message: <390B5DFD.FD77D229@stud.ntnu.no>
Chris Huff wrote:

> I think I get what you are saying...instead of adjusting the rgb values
> directly, you want to adjust the brightness of the colors?

Yes, and by allowing the parameters to be vectors you can adjust the colour
too. Just forgot something on the previous post: "Auto Levels" in Photoshop
would be equal to levels{ 0,1 absolute}. The setting I'd prefer would be
levels{1,1 relative}

Don't mind asking, I'd really like to see this feature.

Cheers! sig.